Recipe by Julie 927
An almost quiche-like cornbread, very moist!. Cut into small squares and serve as an easy pick-up appetizer.
Top Review by Paris D
I'm sorry, but we did not like this at all. First, we had to bake it 25 minutes longer than specified for it to even remotely resemble bread. Still, it had a consistency more like a thick pudding than a bread. It also desperately needs some salt and sugar. We won't make this again.
- 2⁄3 cup white cornmeal
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 2 jalapeno peppers, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup green pepper, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup green onion, chopped
- 1 (14 ounce) white cream-style corn
- 1⁄3 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 cups cheddar cheese, grated