1/1 Photo of Deep Hair Cleanse
Here you go AuntWoofieWoof as requested. This is an inexpensive way to deep clean your hair built up from Meds, chlorine, hair products, & the environment. A good cleanse to do before a perm.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 14.79 ml of your shampoo, more for long hair
- 28.39 ml baking soda, more for longer hair
- 1Wet hair, apply shampoo and bring to a suds apply baking soda right on the suds and scrub into hair and scalp.
- 2Leave on for 1 minute.
- 3You will feel a cool sensation.
- 4Rinse very well with cool water and apply a conditioner if needed.
Browse Our Top Bath/Beauty Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bath/Beauty Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Deep Hair Cleanse
Serving Size: 1 (29 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 0.0
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 7664.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 0.0 g