Here you go AuntWoofieWoof as requested. This is an inexpensive way to deep clean your hair built up from Meds, chlorine, hair products, & the environment. A good cleanse to do before a perm.
- 1 tablespoon of your shampoo, more for long hair
- 1⁄8 cup baking soda, more for longer hair
- Wet hair, apply shampoo and bring to a suds apply baking soda right on the suds and scrub into hair and scalp.
- Leave on for 1 minute.
- You will feel a cool sensation.
- Rinse very well with cool water and apply a conditioner if needed.
Fantastic recipe! My hair is squeaky clean! Thanks Rita!
Thank you for sharing this, sound great! will give it a try.Thank you
This sounds awesome! It's so simple and inexpensive. Thanks for sharing!