Recipe by DaHomeCooker
Deep Fry Breading for fried Chicken, pork tenderloin, or fish. This will give you a nice substantial crispy breading for your deep fried foods
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups milk
- 1⁄2 cup flour
- 2 1⁄2 cups flour
- 2 1⁄2 cups breadcrumbs
- 2 tablespoons Lawry's Seasoned Salt
- 2 teaspoons black pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon paprika
Directions See How It's Made
- Wisk together batter ingediients in a large mixing bowl until smooth. should be the Consistency of runny pancake batter.
- Put as much of your meat in the bowl with the batter as you can, and make sure it is all well coated with the batter. let it set for at least 5 minutes.
- Combine the dry ingredients in a 9 X 13 baking pan, make sure they are well mixed.
- Reserve 1 cup of dry mix and spread it evenly on a platter this keeps the pieces from getting soggy and pulling the breading off of each other.
- Use the wet hand, dry hand method and take each battered piece and dredge it in the dry mix until well coated and then move to platter, do not stack the pieces.
- only prepare as many pieces as willl fit in your deep fryer in one batch.
- Do each batch seperately just before putting in fryer and fry until medium brown following your Fryers directions.
- Don't try to Stretch the dry mix, when it gets soggy and too clumpy, make a new batch of dry mix.