Yummy! Just like at a restaurant! Who would have thought that just adding garlic to ranch dressing would be what makes this dish!!! I plan on using the ranch dip for other things as well.
for the Zucchini
- 1 -2 fresh zucchini, of medium size thinly sliced (do not peel)
- 1⁄2 cup flour
- 3 beaten eggs (you might need one more depending on your zucchini's size)
- 2 cups Italian seasoned breadcrumbs
- oil (for frying)
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 (1 ounce) package ranch dressing mix
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- Heat oil to approx 350.
- Coat zucchini slices with flour.
- Dip in egg.
- Coat both sides with bread crumbs and carefully place in oil.
- Repeat with all zucchini slices -- do not crowd the pan.
- Drain on paper towels and serve warm with garlic dip.
- For the Garlic Dip:.
- Combine all ingredients with a whisk till well blended.
- Store in fridge till ready to serve.
- Try and make well in advance of the zucchini as the longer it sits the better it tastes.
- Good refrigerated for up to 3 weeks.