1/2 Photos of Deep Fried Zucchini With Creamy Garlic Dip
Yummy! Just like at a restaurant! Who would have thought that just adding garlic to ranch dressing would be what makes this dish!!! I plan on using the ranch dip for other things as well.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
for the Zucchini
- 1 -2 fresh zucchini, of medium size thinly sliced (do not peel)
- 1/2 cup flour
- 3 beaten eggs (you might need one more depending on your zucchini's size)
- 2 cups Italian seasoned breadcrumbs
- oil (for frying)
- 1Heat oil to approx 350.
- 2Coat zucchini slices with flour.
- 3Dip in egg.
- 4Coat both sides with bread crumbs and carefully place in oil.
- 5Repeat with all zucchini slices -- do not crowd the pan.
- 6Drain on paper towels and serve warm with garlic dip.
- 7For the Garlic Dip:.
- 8Combine all ingredients with a whisk till well blended.
- 9Store in fridge till ready to serve.
- 10Try and make well in advance of the zucchini as the longer it sits the better it tastes.
- 11Good refrigerated for up to 3 weeks.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Deep Fried Zucchini With Creamy Garlic Dip
Serving Size: 1 (284 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 605.6
- Calories from Fat 246
- Total Fat 27.3 g
- Saturated Fat 5.2 g
- Cholesterol 157.8 mg
- Sodium 1595.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 72.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.9 g
- Sugars 11.5 g
- Protein 18.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
ranch dressing mix