Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
from all recipes; also good on chickens
Make and share this Deep Fried Turkey Rub recipe from Food.com.
- 25 bay leaves, crushed
- 3 1⁄2 teaspoons dried thyme
- 3 1⁄2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons fresh ground pepper
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 3 tablespoons creole seasoning
- In a small bowl, mix together the bay leaves, thyme, oregano, pepper, garlic powder and Creole seasoning. Rub onto a turkey and refrigerate for 24 hours before frying according to your favorite recipe.