Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
these are so good but so bad for you I only make them a couple of times a year
Make and share this Deep Fried Snickers Bar recipe from Food.com.
- 1.Thoroughly mix flour, salt, cinnamon and water.
- 2.Let batter stand at room temperature for 30 minutes.
- 3.Meanwhile put stick in one end of choc bar.
- 4.Add the baking powder to the batter.
- 5.Begin heating deep fat fryer to 375°F.
- 6.Dip the Snickers into the batter, draining off the excess.
- 7.Fry until crisp and golden.
- 8.Drain on paper towel.
- 9.The stick is a great handle for eating this treat.
- 10.For extra deliciousness, get a small cup of caramel ice-cream topping and start dipping as you eat!