1/1 Photo of Deep Fried Sea Bass
I like this recipe because its quick and simple. I found it on a web search at "The Recipe Box" web site. My preferrence is spicier so I added several ingredients.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Into a deep-fryer, preheat frying oil to 375°F [190°C].
- 2Into a bowl, mix together flour, salt, both peppers, Essence, and baking powder.
- 3Coat fish fillets with mixture, reserving remaining mixture.
- 4Lightly beat eggs; beat in milk and oil.
- 5Mix in remaining reserved flour mixture; beat until smooth.
- 6Dip fish into mixture.
- 7Deep-fry fish fillets until crunchy and golden brown.
- 8Drain onto paper toweling.
Browse Our Top Bass Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Deep Fried Sea Bass
Serving Size: 1 (218 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 251.5
- Calories from Fat 80
- Total Fat 8.9 g
- Saturated Fat 2.3 g
- Cholesterol 150.8 mg
- Sodium 1445.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 38.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: