1 hr 20 mins
Chef Otaktay's Note:
A very great and tasty way to cook salmon:) I love making this anytime I get my hands on salmon:) I am sure you will all enjoy it as well:)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1First fillet salmon, and then skin salmon very carefully, with a sharp fillet knife, trim salmon, with no bones attached.
- 2When fillet is done, slice salmon into thin strip width lenght not tail to head length.
- 3Mix all dry ingredients togther.
- 4mix all eggs into a bowl, scramble
- 5take strips of salmon, dip into the flour mixture first then into the egg wash and then back into the flour mixture.
- 6then carefully use a home deep fryer and cook until golden brown color, serve with homemade fries and lemons.
- 7various dry herbs can be used to your liking, this is just a beginning of what you can use for the flour mixtures.
Browse Our Top Saltwater Fish Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Saltwater Fish Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Deep Fried Salmon Chips
Serving Size: 1 (572 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1321.6
- Calories from Fat 267
- Total Fat 29.7 g
- Saturated Fat 5.5 g
- Cholesterol 565.0 mg
- Sodium 528.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 96.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.8 g
- Sugars 0.7 g
- Protein 154.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: