Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr
A very great and tasty way to cook salmon:) I love making this anytime I get my hands on salmon:) I am sure you will all enjoy it as well:)
- First fillet salmon, and then skin salmon very carefully, with a sharp fillet knife, trim salmon, with no bones attached.
- When fillet is done, slice salmon into thin strip width lenght not tail to head length.
- Mix all dry ingredients togther.
- mix all eggs into a bowl, scramble
- take strips of salmon, dip into the flour mixture first then into the egg wash and then back into the flour mixture.
- then carefully use a home deep fryer and cook until golden brown color, serve with homemade fries and lemons.
- various dry herbs can be used to your liking, this is just a beginning of what you can use for the flour mixtures.