Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
This is a recipe I thought of trying to think of something else to fry when frying a turkey. It seemed a shame not to fry something else while the oil was hot.
- 3 lbs yukon gold potatoes
- 1 cup onion
- 1 cup celery
- 1 lb bacon
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1 (1 lb) container sour cream
- 16 ounces shredded cheddar cheese
- Dice onions and celery.
- Fry bacon crisp and crumble.
- Add cream cheese, sour cream and cheddar cheese in large bowl.
- Cut potatoes in 3/4-inch chunks and deep fry 5 to 7 minutes.
- Add to other ingredients while hot and mix well.
I personally have eaten this when he made it, it is great you should definitely try it for a party, Danielle