Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
These sound weird but boy are they good! Go ahead try em! You'll Like em!
Make and share this Deep Fried Pickles recipe from Food.com.
- 2 dill pickles
- 1 cup flour
- 1⁄4 cup cornstarch
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 egg yolk
- 2 tablespoons pickle juice
- 1 cup ice water
- ranch dressing, for dipping
- Mix flour, corn starch, salt, baking powder, egg yolk, pickle juice and ice water in a bowl.
- Drop pickles into batter mix and then place in canola oil heated at 350 degrees. (You can also use vegetable or peanut oil).
- Serve with ranch dressing.
This recipe was a little bland for me.
The mixture is enuf for 10 pickles!!! But thank u always wondered how I could deep fy me some pickles!!!! Yummy.