Chef Roly-Poly's Note:
I just dreamed it up one day. It seems like Panko bread crumbs make things better.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oil in deep fryer 325 degrees F.
- 2Place flour,salt,cayenne,black pepper,and ginger.
- 3in a shallow dish. Mix well.
- 4Put eggs in a shallow dish.
- 5Pour Panko crumbs into a shallow dish.
- 6Coat livers with seasoned flour and shake off excess.
- 7Dip in beaten eggs and then coat with Panko bread crumbs.
- 8Fry a few at a time and cook until golden brown and
- 9livers are done. Serve with coleslaw or fresh salad.
Browse Our Top Chicken Livers Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Livers Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Deep Fried Panko Chicken Livers
Serving Size: 1 (230 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 509.9
- Calories from Fat 102
- Total Fat 11.4 g
- Saturated Fat 3.3 g
- Cholesterol 500.0 mg
- Sodium 1694.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 65.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.6 g
- Sugars 3.8 g
- Protein 33.3 g