1/3 Photos of Deep-Fried Onion Rings
What can I say but YUM! Crispy crunchy tasty onion rings. I like them as a side with steak or on their own dipped in garlic mayo!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut the peeled onions into 1/2in slices and separate into rings.
- 2Soak the rings in the buttermilk mixed with the cayenne pepper. Leave for up to 1/2 an hour - the longer they soak the better.
- 3In another bowl mix together the flour, celery salt, garlic powder, and paprika.
- 4Drain the onion rings and drop them in the seasoned flour.
- 5Remove and deep-fry a few rings at a time in hot oil until golden and crisp.
- 6Season and serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Deep-Fried Onion Rings
Serving Size: 1 (1173 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 34.7
- Calories from Fat 2
- Total Fat 0.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.7 mg
- Sodium 18.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 1.2 g
- Protein 1.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: