1/1 Photo of Deep Fried Mushrooms
Just a quick and easy recipe. I tried to find one on here, but this is the bare bones and very yummy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat the oil in the deep fryer to 375 degrees.
- 2Wash the mushrooms and remove most of the stem.
- 3Pat mushrooms dry with a paper towel.
- 4Coat mushrooms with flour, lightly tap to remove excess flour.
- 5Dip in eggs.
- 6Coat with bread crumbs.
- 7Set on a rack for a few minutes, so batter sets/dries.
- 8Deep fry mushrooms in batches for approximately 3- 4 minutes or until golden brown.
- 9Drain on paper towels and serve.
Browse Our Top Low Sat. Fat Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Low Sat. Fat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Deep Fried Mushrooms
Serving Size: 1 (135 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 249.4
- Calories from Fat 40
- Total Fat 4.5 g
- Saturated Fat 1.2 g
- Cholesterol 106.0 mg
- Sodium 566.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 40.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.6 g
- Sugars 2.9 g
- Protein 11.5 g