Just a quick and easy recipe. I tried to find one on here, but this is the bare bones and very yummy!
- Heat the oil in the deep fryer to 375 degrees.
- Wash the mushrooms and remove most of the stem.
- Pat mushrooms dry with a paper towel.
- Coat mushrooms with flour, lightly tap to remove excess flour.
- Dip in eggs.
- Coat with bread crumbs.
- Set on a rack for a few minutes, so batter sets/dries.
- Deep fry mushrooms in batches for approximately 3- 4 minutes or until golden brown.
- Drain on paper towels and serve.