Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 5 mins
This is a copycat from Chef Sam Choy and it rocks!
Make and share this Deep Fried Mahi Mahi Macadamia Nut Fingers recipe from Food.com.
- In a large mixing bowl marinate the mahimahi fingers in the seafood soy sauce marinade for 10 minutes.
- Drain, dip the fish pieces into the nuts to coat.
- In a wok or deep heavy kettle heat 3 inches of oil on medium high heat.
- Fry fingers a few at a time until golden.
- Drain on paper towels and serve with tropical marinade.