This is a copycat from Chef Sam Choy and it rocks!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large mixing bowl marinate the mahimahi fingers in the seafood soy sauce marinade for 10 minutes.
- 2Drain, dip the fish pieces into the nuts to coat.
- 3In a wok or deep heavy kettle heat 3 inches of oil on medium high heat.
- 4Fry fingers a few at a time until golden.
- 5Drain on paper towels and serve with tropical marinade.
Browse Our Top Mahi Mahi Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Mahi Mahi Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Deep Fried Mahi Mahi Macadamia Nut Fingers
Serving Size: 1 (97 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 162.4
- Calories from Fat 90
- Total Fat 10.1 g
- Saturated Fat 1.6 g
- Cholesterol 62.0 mg
- Sodium 75.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 0.5 g
- Protein 16.7 g