Recipe by Kittencal@recipezazz
If you love jalapenos, you will love this!
Top Review by rmurf6987
I used fresh jalapeños, they turned out really good. They seasoning mix definitely takes some of the bite out of the pepper, so they aren't all that spicy. I will definitely make them again, but will spice up the seasoning mix up abit more. Dipping in ranch dressing is amazing.
- 1 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 eggs, slighty beaten
- 1 cup beer
- 1⁄2 quart vegetable oil
- 8 -10 medium jalapeno peppers (sliced in half or quarters)
Directions See How It's Made
- In a bowl mix together flour, salt, pepper, chili powder, garlic powder, eggs and beer together until well combined.
- Heat vegetable oil in a deep fryer or a large heavy pot to 365 degrees.
- Dip/coat the jalapeno slices into the batter, then carefully drop into the hot oil.
- Fry until browned (the slices will float to the surface when fully cooked, they should be browned and crispy).