Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I haven't tried this yet but it sounds interesting. Recipe from garlic lovers cookbook. I'm going to try them soon.
- Separate bulbs and peel garlic.
- Drop cloves into boiling water and when boiling resumes, blanch for about 3-4 minutes. The longer the cloves cook the milder their flavor, but don't overcook or they will be mushy.
- Drain and pour cold water over to cool.
- Meanwhile, prepare batter by combining biscuit mix, egg, beer, parsley and salt.
- Heat vegetable oil in deep pot or fry cooker.
- Dip each cooked clove of garlic into batter and fry until golden brown in color.
- Remove from oil and drain on paper towel.
- Serve Hot.