Recipe by PeachPie24
This is a family favorite I created one evening when we first got our deep fryer. If you don't have a deep fryer, a skillet will work just fine.
- 3 chicken breasts
- 1 medium onion
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons Season-All salt
- 1 (1 ounce) package taco seasoning
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1 (8 ounce) package cheddar cheese
- 8 flour tortillas
Directions See How It's Made
- *Put chicken breasts in a large pot, cover with water.
- *Chop up the onion and add it to the water, along with the garlic powder and season all (additional seasoning may be added to the water if desired).
- *Bring to a boil and then simmer until the chicken is completely cooked.
- *Drain the water and dispose of the onion, return the chicken to the pot and shred it with two forks.
- *To the chicken, add the taco seasoning, the cream of chicken soup, the cheddar cheese and the cream cheese. Blend Well.
- *Place this mixture in the middle of your tortillas, fold them securely (use the toothpicks to secure if needed) and then deep fry until golden brown.