Easy, good and Spicy. This is deep fried heaven if you like peppers, I use both hot and mild peppers so that it is a surprise which on you are getting. Or if you know that there will be guests that do not like the heat you can separate out the different veggies. Most times I just put all on a platter with dips and lettuce in the middle of the plate for people to wither make their own wrap or to eat as fried hor's dourves.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 chicken breasts or 2 round steaks
- 12 jalapenos
- 2 anaheim chilies
- 2 green peppers
- 1 large yellow onion
- 1/4 cup flour
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) envelope fajita seasoning mix or 1 (1 1/4 ounce) envelope taco seasoning mix
- 1Freeze breasts or steaks for 15 minutes to make it easier to slice thin.
- 2Slice into thin strips.
- 3Seed and cut all peppers into thin strips.
- 4Peel onion and cut into thin strips.
- 5Place flour and seasoning into a bag add all peppers and onion.
- 6Drop floured veggies onto batter and add to hot oil.
- 7Fry until golden about 3 minutes.
- 8Repeat until all veggies are cooked and then cook meat the same way.
- 9Great with nacho cheese, ranch dressing or salsa to dip inches Or you can serve on a leaf of lettuce to use as the tortilla, since there is batter on the stuffing.
Browse Our Top North American Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Deep Fried Chicken or Steak Fajitas
Serving Size: 1 (368 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1216.0
- Calories from Fat 1041
- Total Fat 115.6 g
- Saturated Fat 16.0 g
- Cholesterol 101.4 mg
- Sodium 252.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.7 g
- Sugars 3.9 g
- Protein 16.3 g