Cheesecake deep fried in spring roll wrappers with ice cream....mmmm
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 prepared cheesecake
- 20 spring roll wrappers
- 5 tablespoons vegetable oil (as needed)
- cinnamon sugar (to taste)
- 1cut already made cheesecake into 20 pieces. or however many of these you decide to make.
- 2Beat milk and egg together to make the egg wash.
- 3Lightly moisten each spring roll wrapper with the egg wash.
- 4Place a piece of cheescake in the middle of the wrapper. Fold top of wrapper down over the cheesecake, and both sides towards the middle. Roll each piece towards you until it is completely rolled up. give it a gentle squeeze to make sure the dough is sealed completely.
- 5Place 'eggroll' in heated oil pan and fry until lightly browned (about 15 seconds each side).
- 6Using tongs remove from oil and place in bowl of cinnamon sugar to coat.
- 7Serve with ice cream and drizzled caramel or chocolate.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Deep Fried Cheesecake
Serving Size: 1 (26 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 20
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 64.8
- Calories from Fat 37
- Total Fat 4.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.8 g
- Cholesterol 13.0 mg
- Sodium 55.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 1.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: