- 8 ounces camembert cheese
- 1⁄4 cup all-purpose flour
- salt and pepper
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 1 cup stale breadcrumbs
- 1 (260 g) jar cranberry sauce, warmed
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut camembert into 2cm wedges.
- Toss to coat in flour seasoned with salt and pepper.
- Combine eggs and milk in a shallow bowl and toss camembert in the egg wash; drain and coat in breadcrumbs.
- Heat oil to 180oC. Deep fry camembert pieces until golden and crisp; drain on kitchen paper and serve with warmed cranberry sauce.