Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
I just love cheese anything and this really fits the bill!
Make and share this Deep Fried Bocconcini recipe from Food.com.
- Dry bocconcini well on paper towels.
- Combine breadcrumbs, cheese, garlic and basil in a bowl, mix well.
- Toss bocconcini in flour then dip into egg and then press into breadcrumb mixture.
- Repeat egg and breadcrumb process; refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
- Deep fry in batches, in hot oil until browned, drain on absorbent paper and serve immediately.