Recipe by Gordon Ramsey fan
These are a great starter that will keep the whole family happy, including the kids! A recipe I knocked up for my 6-year-old son, now we all eat them. Easy to make and great served with some cherry tomatoes.
- 300 g diced chicken breasts
- 3 slices middle rashers bacon (Diced)
- salt and pepper (to season)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1⁄2 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 3 teaspoons plain flour
- 3⁄4 cup breadcrumbs
Directions See How It's Made
- Dice chicken and bacon ,mix together in a medium bowl and season with salt and pepper.
- Add Parsley ,Cheese ,Mayonaise and flour and mix well.
- Press mixture into approx 1 inch round balls.
- Roll the balls in bread crumbs until balls become firm enough to deep fry.
- Put in fridge for an hour or two then deep fry 180c until golden brown (Approx 10min).
- Serve with fresh salad or cherry tomatoes.