Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
who doesn't like bacon? who doesn't like deep fried food? it is not quantum physics just put the 2 together.
- take the flour and salt and mix the around in a large bowl.
- take the milk and egg and whisk them together in a small bowl.
- dip the bacon in the milk mix then into the flour, double dip them like that.
- put the bacon onto a plate and let it chill for 15 minutes.
- put he oil in the deep-fryer (preheat to 325?) or a pan (put on high).
- fry until the bacon is ready. (depends on the bacon).
- put bacon when ready on a plat with a paper towel and you are done.