who doesn't like bacon? who doesn't like deep fried food? it is not quantum physics just put the 2 together.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1take the flour and salt and mix the around in a large bowl.
- 2take the milk and egg and whisk them together in a small bowl.
- 3dip the bacon in the milk mix then into the flour, double dip them like that.
- 4put the bacon onto a plate and let it chill for 15 minutes.
- 5put he oil in the deep-fryer (preheat to 325?) or a pan (put on high).
- 6fry until the bacon is ready. (depends on the bacon).
- 7put bacon when ready on a plat with a paper towel and you are done.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Deep Fried Bacon
Serving Size: 1 (229 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1205.3
- Calories from Fat 1078
- Total Fat 119.7 g
- Saturated Fat 18.2 g
- Cholesterol 60.3 mg
- Sodium 760.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 8.4 g