Prep 0 mins
Cook 30 mins
If you are bringing this dish to this year's gathering, cover the dish tightly and wrap it in heavy-duty foil, several layers of newspaper or a heavy towel, then place in an insulated carrier. This will ensure that the dish will arrive warm, and ready to eat!! If oven space is at a premium, cook your dish in a slow cooker. Wrap the slow cooker in a heavy towel or several layers of newspaper before transporting it, then plug it back in as soon as you arrive.
- 1 cup hot water
- 1 (120 g) boxstove top turkey stuffing mix
- 3 cups turkey, chopped, cooked
- 2 cups frozen mixed vegetables, thawed
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1⁄2 cup cold milk
- Heat oven to 375°F Add hot water to stuffing mix; stir just until moistened.
- Place turkey and vegetables in 2 Litre casserole. Mix soup with milk; pour over turkey mixture. Stir gently; top with stuffing.
- Bake 30 minutes or until heated through.