Prep 30 mins
Cook 1 hr 7 mins
From Betty Crocker.
Make and share this Deep-Dish Turkey Pizza recipe from Food.com.
- 1 1⁄3 cups original Bisquick baking mix
- 1⁄3 cup Italian dressing
- 1 (15 ounce) can cannellini beans, drained, rinsed, and mashed
- 1 1⁄2 cups diced cooked turkey
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 1 1⁄4 cups milk
- 1⁄3 cup slivered almonds
- Preheat oven to 375°; mix together the bisquick, dressing, and beans; spread mixture in the bottom and 2 inches up the side of springform pan (9x3 inches); bake 10-12 minutes or until set.
- Layer with turkey, spinach, and cheese; mix eggs and milk; pour over cheese.
- Sprinkle with almonds.
- Bake 50-55 minutes or until golden brown and knife comes out clean.
- Let stand 10 minutes; loosen edge from side of pan; remove side of pan.