Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
A simple casserole made from your turkey dinner leftovers.
- 2 1⁄2 cups turkey meat, chopped
- 2 1⁄2 cups mashed potatoes, to 3 cups, fresh, leftover or 2 1⁄2 cups instant mashed potatoes
- 2 1⁄2 cups prepared stuffing, to 3 cups
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 2 tablespoons butter
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Generously butter a deep, glass baking dish, layering mashed potatoes and turkey into dish.
- In bowl, mix soup with the dressing, then spoon mixture over the top of turkey and potatoes.
- Cover with aluminum foil.
- Bake at 350ºF for 25 to 30 minutes, until hot and bubbly.