1/2 Photos of Deep Dish Taco Salad
A different spin on the taco salad.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Brown ground beef according to taco seasoning directions.
- 2In bottom of 9x9 baking dish, make 2 rectangles with 4 of the 8 crescents rolls.
- 3Cover bottom layer of crescent rolls with well drained ground beef mixture.
- 4Layer with half of the cheese.
- 5Top cheese with remaining 4 crescent rolls in 2 more rectangles.
- 6Top with remaining cheese.
- 7Bake in 350 oven until golden brown, roughly 30 minutes.
- 8Top with lettuce, tomato and sour cream. Serve with taco chips.
Browse Our Top Cheese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Deep Dish Taco Salad
Serving Size: 1 (157 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 646.3
- Calories from Fat 354
- Total Fat 39.4 g
- Saturated Fat 19.5 g
- Cholesterol 165.0 mg
- Sodium 735.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 2.7 g
- Protein 40.5 g