Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
A different spin on the taco salad.
Make and share this Deep Dish Taco Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (8 ounce) package refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) envelope taco seasoning mix
- 8 ounces cheddar cheese
- sour cream
- Brown ground beef according to taco seasoning directions.
- In bottom of 9x9 baking dish, make 2 rectangles with 4 of the 8 crescents rolls.
- Cover bottom layer of crescent rolls with well drained ground beef mixture.
- Layer with half of the cheese.
- Top cheese with remaining 4 crescent rolls in 2 more rectangles.
- Top with remaining cheese.
- Bake in 350 oven until golden brown, roughly 30 minutes.
- Top with lettuce, tomato and sour cream. Serve with taco chips.
Very good dish! I was out of lettuce so next time. I think that salsa and green onion would go well with this also. Easy to make with ingredients that I always have on hand. Thanks so much for posting!