Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 40 mins
This is my husband's favorite main dish. It is so good and filling. One recipe will serve 4-5 people. It can be doubled if you need to, but may need to be cooked longer. I estimated cooking times. Try it! It is good!
- Mix Bisquick and water until it makes a dough.
- Spray square baking pan.
- Spread Bisquick into pan and part way up sides of pan.
- Bake at 350°F for 7 minutes. Remove from oven.
- Fry hamburger meat, mashing up as you're frying it. Drain.
- Mix in salsa and heat slightly.
- Place meat mixture in partially cooked crust.
- Mix last three ingredients and spread over top.
- Bake at 350°F for 35-40 minutes. Mmm good.
This is an old favorite of my family ! It has a special taste from the Bisquick that makes you remember and crave it !!! LOL
Great for people who like leftovers as it reheats in the microwave very well !!!
Add green peppers, chopped, or sliced black olives. Make it your own !