Prep 5 mins
Cook 55 mins
- 8 ounces spaghetti, uncooked and broken into 2-inch lengths
- vegetable oil cooking spray
- 2 eggs, slightly beaten
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 3⁄4 cups pizza sauce or 1 3⁄4 cups spaghetti sauce
- 1⁄2 cup sliced pepperoni
- Heat oven to 425°F
- Spray 8 or 9-inch square baking dish or 2-quart casserole dish with vegetable cooking spray.
- Cook pasta according to package directions for 8 minutes; drain.
- In large bowl, combine eggs, milk, 1 cup mozzarella cheese and garlic powder; toss with hot pasta.
- Spread pasta mixture into prepared baking dish; bake 15 minutes.
- Remove from oven; reduce temperature to 350°F
- Spread sauce evenly over crust; sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Layer pepperoni on top.
- Bake 20 minutes; let stand 5 minutes before cutting.