My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 425°F
- 2Spray 8 or 9-inch square baking dish or 2-quart casserole dish with vegetable cooking spray.
- 3Cook pasta according to package directions for 8 minutes; drain.
- 4In large bowl, combine eggs, milk, 1 cup mozzarella cheese and garlic powder; toss with hot pasta.
- 5Spread pasta mixture into prepared baking dish; bake 15 minutes.
- 6Remove from oven; reduce temperature to 350°F
- 7Spread sauce evenly over crust; sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- 8Layer pepperoni on top.
- 9Bake 20 minutes; let stand 5 minutes before cutting.
Browse Our Top Spaghetti Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Spaghetti Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Deep Dish Spaghetti Pizza
Serving Size: 1 (221 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 422.5
- Calories from Fat 182
- Total Fat 20.3 g
- Saturated Fat 9.1 g
- Cholesterol 116.1 mg
- Sodium 714.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 36.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.7 g
- Sugars 2.7 g
- Protein 21.8 g