Prep 35 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is a different way to serve spaghetti.
Make and share this Deep Dish Spaghetti Pie recipe from Food.com.
- Cook spaghetti, drain; rinse with hot water.
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease a 10 inch pie pan or 9 inch square pan.
- Combine cooked spaghetti, eggs, and parmesan cheese; toss lightly.
- Place in greased pan and press evenly over bottom and up sides of pan to form crust.
- Set aside.
- In large skillet, brown ground beef with onion until beef is cooked.
- Stir in spaghetti sauce and corn.
- Spoon evenly over crust.
- Top with green pepper rings and sprinkle with parmesan cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 25 to 30 minutes.
- Let stand 5 minutes before serving.
Very good spaghetti pie that is a bit different from the rest! I really liked the addition of corn, but I think it will be equally good with mushrooms instead of or in addition to the corn. Thanks for sharing this wonderful middle-of-the-week simple recipe!