1 hr 10 mins
Certainly not low-cal, but wonderful!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Use an unbaked 9-inch deep-dish pie shell, your own recipe or storebought.
- 2Sprinkle 1 tbsp of the flour in shell.
- 3Arrange apple slices in bottom.
- 4(Use Northern Spy apples if possible; they're the best for cooking IMHO.) Preheat oven to 425F degrees.
- 5In a mixing bowl, combine sour cream, brown sugar, yolks, butter, salt and remaining 1 tbsp flour.
- 6Blend well and spoon over apples.
- 7Bake for 15 minutes, then reduce heat to 350F degrees and bake for 40 more minutes, or until apples are tender.
Browse Our Top Pie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Deep-Dish Sour-Cream Apple Pie
Serving Size: 1 (273 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 388.0
- Calories from Fat 151
- Total Fat 16.8 g
- Saturated Fat 7.9 g
- Cholesterol 87.2 mg
- Sodium 162.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 59.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.0 g
- Sugars 41.2 g
- Protein 3.7 g