1/4 Photos of Deep Dish Rocky Road Dessert Pizza
An easy, but very indulgent dessert. I found this recipe while looking for desserts to serve at a make-your-own pizza party I was hosting. Yes, it is very rich, but life is short so just loosen your belt and enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2Spray a 10-inch springform pan with cooking spray and set aside.
- 3Using an electric mixer, beat butter until light and fluffy (about 1 minute at medium speed).
- 4Add 1 cup of the flour, sugar, brown sugar, egg and vanilla and beat until thoroughly blended.
- 5Beat in remaining 3/4 cup flour to make a soft dough.
- 6Spread onto bottom of prepared pan and bake for 20-25 minutes or until top is light golden brown.
- 7Remove from oven& reduce oven temperature to 325°F.
- 8Sprinkle chocolate chips, mini-marshmallows and pecans over crust, then drizzle caramel over top.
- 9Return to oven and bake for 6-8 minutes or until edges of marshmallows are light golden brown.
- 10Cool on a wire rack for about 10 minutes, then remove sides of pan.
- 11Cool completely before slicing into wedges.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Deep Dish Rocky Road Dessert Pizza
Serving Size: 1 (123 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 587.2
- Calories from Fat 286
- Total Fat 31.8 g
- Saturated Fat 14.0 g
- Cholesterol 53.8 mg
- Sodium 185.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 71.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.7 g
- Sugars 49.7 g
- Protein 6.9 g