Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
My good friend Marla told me about this. It is cheap easy and good.
Make and share this Deep Dish - Pizza style Casserole recipe from Food.com.
- 1 package macaroni shells and cheese
- 1 jar pizza sauce
- 1 lb ground chuck
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese
- Prepare Shells and Cheese as directed on package.
- Fry Ground Chuck and drain.
- Stir in Jar of Pizza Sauce.
- Pour Shells and Cheese into Casserole dish.
- Pour Sauce Mixture on top.
- Sprinkle cheese on top.
- Cover and Bake for 20 minutes at 350*.
Extremely easy to make and the children loved it. Also added small 3.5 oz. can of mushrooms and 2 oz of sliced pepperoni which made it taste more like the combination pizzas that the children eat so much of.