Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
My good friend Marla told me about this. It is cheap easy and good.
Make and share this Deep Dish - Pizza style Casserole recipe from Food.com.
- 1 package macaroni shells and cheese
- 1 jar pizza sauce
- 1 lb ground chuck
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese
- Prepare Shells and Cheese as directed on package.
- Fry Ground Chuck and drain.
- Stir in Jar of Pizza Sauce.
- Pour Shells and Cheese into Casserole dish.
- Pour Sauce Mixture on top.
- Sprinkle cheese on top.
- Cover and Bake for 20 minutes at 350*.
Extremely easy to make and the children loved it. Also added small 3.5 oz. can of mushrooms and 2 oz of sliced pepperoni which made it taste more like the combination pizzas that the children eat so much of.