Recipe by yooper
This is another low carb winner! This is perfect to serve any time of day, even breakfast. Pile on your favorite pizza toppings, such as onions, peppers, mushrooms, even pepperoni or sausage.
Top Review by Kazakh LaJauna
I am a long time low carber and this is a staple for me. I cook it in a deep pizza pan and cut it up like a pizza and wrap up individual slices for lunches and snacks. It really feeds my pizza jones!
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 4 large eggs
- 1⁄3 cup heavy cream
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese
- 1⁄2 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 2 cups pizza cheese, shredded
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 cup pizza sauce (no sugar and low carb)
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
Directions See How It's Made
- Beat together cream cheese and eggs till smooth.
- Add cream, parmesan cheese and spices.
- Spray a 9-inch or larger glass baking dish with oil.
- Put the cups pizza cheese in dish and pour egg mixture over it.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 30 minutes or until eggs are set.
- Spread on pizza sauce, mozzarella cheese and favorite toppings.
- Bake until bubbly and browning.
- Let stand 10 minutes.