This is another low carb winner! This is perfect to serve any time of day, even breakfast. Pile on your favorite pizza toppings, such as onions, peppers, mushrooms, even pepperoni or sausage.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Beat together cream cheese and eggs till smooth.
- 2Add cream, parmesan cheese and spices.
- 3Spray a 9-inch or larger glass baking dish with oil.
- 4Put the cups pizza cheese in dish and pour egg mixture over it.
- 5Bake at 375 degrees for 30 minutes or until eggs are set.
- 6Spread on pizza sauce, mozzarella cheese and favorite toppings.
- 7Bake until bubbly and browning.
- 8Let stand 10 minutes.
Browse Our Top Savory Pies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Savory Pies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Deep Dish Pizza Quiche
Serving Size: 1 (82 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 182.7
- Calories from Fat 135
- Total Fat 15.1 g
- Saturated Fat 8.2 g
- Cholesterol 136.4 mg
- Sodium 249.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 1.0 g
- Protein 8.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: