Prep 5 mins
Cook 40 mins
This is another low carb winner! This is perfect to serve any time of day, even breakfast. Pile on your favorite pizza toppings, such as onions, peppers, mushrooms, even pepperoni or sausage.
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 4 large eggs
- 1⁄3 cup heavy cream
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese
- 1⁄2 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 2 cups pizza cheese, shredded
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 cup pizza sauce (no sugar and low carb)
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- Beat together cream cheese and eggs till smooth.
- Add cream, parmesan cheese and spices.
- Spray a 9-inch or larger glass baking dish with oil.
- Put the cups pizza cheese in dish and pour egg mixture over it.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 30 minutes or until eggs are set.
- Spread on pizza sauce, mozzarella cheese and favorite toppings.
- Bake until bubbly and browning.
- Let stand 10 minutes.
I am a long time low carber and this is a staple for me. I cook it in a deep pizza pan and cut it up like a pizza and wrap up individual slices for lunches and snacks. It really feeds my pizza jones!
This wowed us. I do like quiche usually but this didn't have that distinct eggy texture of quiches and I think that was a pleasant change. I'm not sure if it's because I used egg-beaters instead of eggs or if it was the various cheeses that changed the texture. We loved it. It's one of those recipes that we want to try with different non-pizza toppings to see if it's good as a standard quiche, but then we're torn because we want to make it again exactly as is too!
Delicious! This easy to follow recipe was a hit with my family. I used a cup of mushrooms and a cup of cooked sausage for toppings. My youngest thought eggs and tomato sauce were a weird combination, but that didn't stop her from eating it all up. A keeper for sure.