1/2 Photos of Deep Dish Pizza (Like Pizza Hut)
1 hr 30 mins
OK here is my home made pizza like pizza hut hope you enjoy it. Deep dish Pizza Hut style Pizza
My Private Note
8 in de ...
Units: US | Metric
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 3/4 cup skim milk, plus 2 tablespoons skim milk warmed to 110 degrees
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 2 1/3 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 1/4 teaspoons fast rising yeast
- 1/2 teaspoon table salt
- 1 (8 ounce) can Hunts tomato sauce (with basil, Garlic and Oregano)
- 1Assemble all ingredients place in bread machine or mixer to form dough.
- 2remove and divide in half for two 8 in deep dish pizzas or one 16 in pizza.
- 3heavily oil two 8 in cake pans to make two 8 in pizzas.
- 4place in preheated oven of 175 degrees once at this temperature turn oven off place pizzas in the oven for a short rise about 10 -15 min.
- 5layer peperoni on paper towels and microwave approximately 1 min 10 seconds depending on your microwave to help remove excess grease.
- 6add sauce and cheese and any toppings you want then place pizzas in oven and heat oven to 400 degrees as the temperature rises this will give the pizza dough oven spring and allow the dough to rise creating the deep dish pizza like pizza hut.
- 7cook pizza at 400 degrees for approximately 20 to 30 minuets or until.
- 8done then slice and eat. have fun and enjoy.
Browse Our Top Low Cholesterol Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Low Cholesterol Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Deep Dish Pizza (Like Pizza Hut)
Serving Size: 1 (124 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 369.3
- Calories from Fat 71
- Total Fat 7.9 g
- Saturated Fat 1.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.9 mg
- Sodium 617.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 63.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.4 g
- Sugars 3.6 g
- Protein 11.0 g