Prep 1 hr
Cook 30 mins
OK here is my home made pizza like pizza hut hope you enjoy it. Deep dish Pizza Hut style Pizza
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 3⁄4 cup skim milk, plus 2 tablespoons skim milk warmed to 110 degrees
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 2 1⁄3 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 1⁄4 teaspoons fast rising yeast
- 1⁄2 teaspoon table salt
- 1 (8 ounce) can Hunts tomato sauce (with basil, Garlic and Oregano)
- Assemble all ingredients place in bread machine or mixer to form dough.
- remove and divide in half for two 8 in deep dish pizzas or one 16 in pizza.
- heavily oil two 8 in cake pans to make two 8 in pizzas.
- place in preheated oven of 175 degrees once at this temperature turn oven off place pizzas in the oven for a short rise about 10 -15 min.
- layer peperoni on paper towels and microwave approximately 1 min 10 seconds depending on your microwave to help remove excess grease.
- add sauce and cheese and any toppings you want then place pizzas in oven and heat oven to 400 degrees as the temperature rises this will give the pizza dough oven spring and allow the dough to rise creating the deep dish pizza like pizza hut.
- cook pizza at 400 degrees for approximately 20 to 30 minuets or until.
- done then slice and eat. have fun and enjoy.