1/2 Photos of Deep Dish Pizza Dough
2 hrs 30 mins
The best pizza dough ever!!! This recipe orginated from the "Emeril Live" television show. I changed a couple of things but the recipe is incredible. Rises well...My boyfriend raves that it's better than any take out pizza :)
My Private Note
deep di ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine water, yeast and sugar.
- 2Stir to mix and let stand until the mixture is frothy.
- 3Add half the flour and all of the oil and salt to the yeast mixture.
- 4Mix with hand until all flour is incorporated.
- 5Continue adding the rest of the flour until dough is still slightly sticky.
- 6Place dough on a a floured surface and knead until smooth but still tacky.
- 7Oil a large mixing bowl with the remaining two tsp oil.
- 8Place the dough in the bowl and turn to oil all sides.
- 9Cover with platic wrap and set in a warm, draft-free place until nearly doubled in size, 1 to 1 1/2 hours.
- 10Divide into 2 equal portions.
Browse Our Top Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Deep Dish Pizza Dough
Serving Size: 1 (890 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1263.5
- Calories from Fat 545
- Total Fat 60.6 g
- Saturated Fat 8.4 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 1173.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 156.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.1 g
- Sugars 2.6 g
- Protein 22.0 g