1/13 Photos of Deep-Dish Pizza Casserole
Very simple and quick dinner when dressed up with a tossed salad. This recipe was modified from one out of a Weight Watcher's cookbook. Feel free to vary what you add to the pizza.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 425°F.
- 2Cook meat and onion in a large non-stick skillet until browned.
- 4Return to skillet and add tomato sauce and mushrooms until heated through.
- 5While the meat mixture is cooking, coat a 13 x 9 inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- 6Unroll pizza crust dough and press into the bottom and halfway up the sides of the baking dish.
- 7Top bottom of pizza crust with meat mixture.
- 8Bake, uncovered at 425°F for 12 minutes.
- 9Top with cheese and bake an additional 5 minutes or until cheese is melted and crust is browned.
- 10Let cool for 5 minutes before serving.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Deep-Dish Pizza Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (212 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 412.6
- Calories from Fat 240
- Total Fat 26.7 g
- Saturated Fat 12.2 g
- Cholesterol 110.2 mg
- Sodium 942.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 6.7 g
- Protein 33.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: