Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
Very simple and quick dinner when dressed up with a tossed salad. This recipe was modified from one out of a Weight Watcher's cookbook. Feel free to vary what you add to the pizza.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1⁄2 cup chopped onion
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 (15 ounce) canchunky Italian-style tomato sauce
- 1 (4 ounce) can sliced mushrooms
- cooking spray
- 1 (10 ounce) canrefrigerated pizza dough
- 1 1⁄2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Cook meat and onion in a large non-stick skillet until browned.
- Return to skillet and add tomato sauce and mushrooms until heated through.
- While the meat mixture is cooking, coat a 13 x 9 inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Unroll pizza crust dough and press into the bottom and halfway up the sides of the baking dish.
- Top bottom of pizza crust with meat mixture.
- Bake, uncovered at 425°F for 12 minutes.
- Top with cheese and bake an additional 5 minutes or until cheese is melted and crust is browned.
- Let cool for 5 minutes before serving.