Recipe by 1girl2dogs
This recipe came from the side of a Velveeta Shells & Cheese Dinner. I haven't tried it, but my MIL says it's very good.
- 1 (12 ounce) package Velveeta shells and cheese dinner
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 medium green pepper, chopped
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 (8 ounce) can pizza sauce
- 1⁄2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Prepare shells and cheese as directed on package.
- Meanwhile, brown meat with green pepper and onion in skillet; drain
- Stir pizza sauce into ground beef.
- Spoon shells and cheese into 2 quart baking dish; top with meat mixture and sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake covered dish at 375 degrees for 20 minutes or until heated through.