Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
This recipe came from the side of a Velveeta Shells & Cheese Dinner. I haven't tried it, but my MIL says it's very good.
- Prepare shells and cheese as directed on package.
- Meanwhile, brown meat with green pepper and onion in skillet; drain
- Stir pizza sauce into ground beef.
- Spoon shells and cheese into 2 quart baking dish; top with meat mixture and sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake covered dish at 375 degrees for 20 minutes or until heated through.