Recipe by amaloney73
This is a great home made pizza. Add what ever toppings you would like. Also, very low fat and low calorie.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 15 ounces canned tomato sauce
- 10 ounces frozen pizza dough
- 1 1⁄3 cups part-skim mozzarella cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 425.
- Cook meat until brown. Drain. Add tomato sauce and cook until heated.
- Coat baking dish with cooking spray. Unroll pizza crust dough and press into bottem and halfway up sides. Tot bottem of pizza crust with mixture.
- Bake at 425 for 12 minutes. Top with cheese, and bake another 5 minutes until crust is browned and cheese is melted. Cool 5 minutes before serving.