Recipe by JerriLea
Feel free to add any of your favorite toppings. This is a really good pizza! I make this at least once a week, we love it! 1 hour is for rising.
- 1 (1/4 ounce) package yeast
- 2⁄3 cup water
- 1 3⁄4-2 cups flour
- 1⁄4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1 teaspoon basil
- 1 teaspoon marjoram
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon onion salt
- 1⁄2 cup pizza sauce
- 4 cups shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
- 1⁄2 lb pepperoni slice
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix yeast in water, add 1 cup flour, oil, and seasonings, beat until smooth.
- Add more flour until you have a soft dough.
- Turn out onto floured surface.
- Knead until smooth and elastic, about 6 minutes.
- Place in greased bowl; turn to coat; and let rise for 1 hour.
- Punch down; roll into 15 in circle.
- Place in deep 12 in oven proof skillet.
- Spoon on sauce.
- Add Half the mozzarella, half the pepperoni, and half the parmesan.
- Repeat layers.
- Fold crust to form a rim.
- Bake at 400 degrees F for about 20-25 minutes, until cheese is bubbly and crust is brown.