- 1⁄2 lb ground beef
- 1⁄4 cup chopped onion
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 (8 ounce) can cut green beans, drained
- 0.5 (10 1/4 ounce) can condensed tomato soup or 1⁄2 cup ketchup
- 1 cup mashed potatoes
- 3 tablespoons shredded cheddar cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- In 8-inch skillet, cook and stir meat and onion until meat is brown and onion is tender.
- Stir in seasonings, beans and soup.
- Pour into ungreased 1-quart casserole.
- Spoon mashed potatoes on mixture and top with cheese.
- Bake until mixture is hot and top is slightly brown, about 30 minutes.