Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is a great dish for serving left over ham. I like to add carrots and corn to this also
Make and share this Deep Dish Ham Pie recipe from Food.com.
- Melt butter in a saucepan; stir in flour, salt, mustard and pepper until smooth.
- Gradually add milk and onion; bring to a boil.
- Cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened.
- Stir in ham, peas, and eggs.
- Pour into an ungreased 8 inch square or an 11x7x2 inch baking dish.
- On a floured surface, roll pastry to fit top of dish; place over filling.
- Seal and flute edges; cut slits on top.
- Bake at 425 degrees for 25 minutes or until crust is golden brown and filling is bubbly.