Delicious-my own recipe- this recipe is designed for the Le Creucet Round Tatin Pan. The Tatin is made of enameled cast iron. It measures approx 9 3/4 " in diameter and about 3" tall.
- Preheat Oven to 400°F.
- Mix peaches, cinnamon, sugar and flour-toss to coat. Set aside.
- Press 1 crust into pan and mold ( with fingers) into pan. Flute edges.
- Pour peach mixture into the crust.
- Dot with butter.
- Cut top crust into strips and lattice the top of the pie . Use extra crust to form small designs that you can put over the lattice( optional).(Or put a top crust on any other way you want).
- Brush with egg white mixed with water.
- Sprinkle additional sugar/cinnamon on the top lightly.
- Bake for 45-55 minutes or until the peaches are bubbly and the top is browned.
- Place hot pan over rack to cool.