1/1 Photo of Deep Dish Fresh Peach Pie -- Le Creuset Round Tarte Tatin Pan
1 hr 20 mins
Delicious-my own recipe- this recipe is designed for the Le Creucet Round Tatin Pan. The Tatin is made of enameled cast iron. It measures approx 9 3/4 " in diameter and about 3" tall.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat Oven to 400°F.
- 2Mix peaches, cinnamon, sugar and flour-toss to coat. Set aside.
- 3Press 1 crust into pan and mold ( with fingers) into pan. Flute edges.
- 4Pour peach mixture into the crust.
- 5Dot with butter.
- 6Cut top crust into strips and lattice the top of the pie . Use extra crust to form small designs that you can put over the lattice( optional).(Or put a top crust on any other way you want).
- 7Brush with egg white mixed with water.
- 8Sprinkle additional sugar/cinnamon on the top lightly.
- 9Bake for 45-55 minutes or until the peaches are bubbly and the top is browned.
- 10Place hot pan over rack to cool.
Browse Our Top Pie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Deep Dish Fresh Peach Pie -- Le Creuset Round Tarte Tatin Pan
Serving Size: 1 (252 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 461.6
- Calories from Fat 162
- Total Fat 18.1 g
- Saturated Fat 4.5 g
- Cholesterol 10.1 mg
- Sodium 316.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 73.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.9 g
- Sugars 46.2 g
- Protein 4.4 g