Recipe by bailey46
Cake-like brownies that are moist and chewy, you could add nuts but we like them without
Top Review by lets.eat
I added walnuts since my family loves them. Brownies should be fudgy-but not oily, that is what I especially loved about this recipe. I've made many brownies from Zaar and this ranked one of the best of the best from my DS's and DH.
- 3⁄4 cup margarine
- 1 1⁄2 cups white sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 3 eggs
- 3⁄4 cup flour
- 1⁄2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- Spray a 9x13 glass pan.
- Cream margarine, sugar and vanilla in a large bowl until fluffy.
- Beat in eggs 1 at a time.
- Combine flour, cocoa, baking powder and salt in a separate bowl.
- Blend in flour mix a little at a time using mixer.
- Add chocolate chips.
- Spread evenly in pan and bake for 35-40 minutes.
- Let cool and slice into squares.