Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
5-Ingredient Fix Contest Entry. A delicious comfort food, perfect for our cold Minnesota Winters!
Make and share this Deep Dish Chicken Pot Pie #5FIX recipe from Food.com.
- 2 unbaked deep dish pie shells
- 1 (8 ounce) package frozen mixed vegetables
- 1 (16 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 (12 ounce) package Simply Potatoes Diced Potatoes with Onion
- 1 cooked chicken breast
- In large bowl mix together potatoes, frozen vegetables,cream soup & chicken. Pour mixture into frozen deep dish pie crust.
- Invert 2nd pie crust over the top--cut a couple holes to vent.
- Bake 350 degrees for about 45 minutes or until crust is golden brown.