This is an all time favorite at our house. My children are always asking for it.
Make and share this Deep-Dish Chicken Pot Pie recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Combine thawed mixed vegetables and onion in a bowl; mix well.
- Add chicken, soup, milk and poultry seasoning to bowl; mix well.
- Add broth; mix well.
- Line a deep-dish pie pan with a pie shell.
- Spoon mixture into prepared pie shell.
- Place remaining pie shell over chicken mixture.
- Press to seal top and bottom shells together.
- Trim off any excess pastry.
- Crimp edge.
- Pierce top pastry several times to vent.
- Bake for 55 minutes or until golden brown.