1/1 Photo of Deep-Dish Chicken Pot Pie
1 hr 15 mins
This is an all time favorite at our house. My children are always asking for it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375°F.
- 2Combine thawed mixed vegetables and onion in a bowl; mix well.
- 3Add chicken, soup, milk and poultry seasoning to bowl; mix well.
- 4Add broth; mix well.
- 5Line a deep-dish pie pan with a pie shell.
- 6Spoon mixture into prepared pie shell.
- 7Place remaining pie shell over chicken mixture.
- 8Press to seal top and bottom shells together.
- 9Trim off any excess pastry.
- 10Crimp edge.
- 11Pierce top pastry several times to vent.
- 12Bake for 55 minutes or until golden brown.
Browse Our Top Pot Pie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Deep-Dish Chicken Pot Pie
Serving Size: 1 (194 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 424.4
- Calories from Fat 220
- Total Fat 24.4 g
- Saturated Fat 6.6 g
- Cholesterol 39.2 mg
- Sodium 613.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 33.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.6 g
- Sugars 1.4 g
- Protein 16.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
frozen mixed peas carrots and potatoes